Thank you for visiting our disclaimer page. On the day of your activity each participant will be required to complete a health and safety disclaimer.
By signing the disclaimer you are agreeing to the terms and condition stated below and also informing us of any medical conditions we need to be aware of.
You are able to complete this disclaimer on the day, however if you wish to save some time you can do it in advance by clicking here.
ACTIVITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below information must be read and accepted by all those participating in Live For Today’s activities.
After reading, please fill in the provided Disclaimer stating that you have understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions
1. All activities provided by Live For Today can be physical and demanding, and may have inherent hazards associated with them that can result in death and/or injury. Whilst Live For Today takes all reasonable precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants, unfortunately accidents can occur.
2. If you are not found adhering to the safety rules or instructions given by our instructors, we reserve the right to terminate your session and ask you to leave. In these extreme circumstances no refund will be given.
3. For each activity you will be given a full safety briefing, if not the case please discontinue the activity and report to the centre manager.
4. Live For Today does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any belongings or clothing whilst participating or by standing in on any of our activities.
5. We may take some pictures / videos of your activity during the day and put these on our website, Facebook and twitter page. These will be available for you to access free of charge. We may also use them for promotional material. If you do not want us to do this, please tell your instructor.
6. By signing this form you confirm that you understand there are inherent risks associated with outdoor activity(s) and accept that no responsibility for accidents or injuries or loss or damage to personal property rest with the supervisory person, unless proven to be caused by their neglect. You also confirm that your stated information is correct and if any information changes you will notify Live For Today immediately.
7. If any of the following apply to you then please talk with an instructor before signing this form:
· Suffering from high blood pressure, any heart conditions or epilepsy
· Suffering from or ever had any back or neck problems
· Under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs
8. Age/ Weight restrictions
· Quad Biking - Minimum age 16 – Maximum weight 18 stone.
· Air Rifles/ Axe Throwing/ Paintballing – Minimum age 12.
· High Ropes – Min age 8 – Maximum weight 21 stone.
· Archery/ Body Zorbing / Bush Craft – Minimum age 8.
By filling in and signing the provided disclaimer, you are agreeing to, and accepting, the above terms and conditions.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK A LIVE FOR TODAY INSTRUCTOR BEFORE THE SESSION